Saturday, March 04, 2006

The GOP can run but it cannot hide

Off tomorrow a.m. for Memphis to join up with my team to bring a new message to the GOP:

Become a middle class party again, or face defeat.

Should have the largest delegation there. My folks are coming in from Pennsylvania, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Missouri, Texas, Michigan, Ohio, New York, New Jersey, DC, Maryland, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, North Carolina, and Georgia.

If I got the Republican nomination, with my 25 million non-custodial parent core constituency plus a good showing with their parents, the children of divorce, seniors, men and straight ticket GOP voters I'll wipe the floor with Hillary and any other Democrat candidate.

Time to kick butt and take names.

KLEIN'S ARMY IS ON THE MOVE.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google