Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My life will have had meaning.

(The writer is coming from rural Colorado to Memphis at his own expense.)

Dear Alison,

I feel your pain.I have been in your situation for along time.I live on food stamps, $423.00 SSI a month and money loaned to me.I am disabled and can't support myself. I can't pay any child support.And I can't see my daughter yet ether. It's been about 6 years now.

What I can do is try to help other's because I can't help myself & my daughter yet.So, I am sending out your message in request for assistance.I will pray for you as well.~I've been writing letter's requesting assistance with communication for the many victimsof the Family Courts and for the Disabled Community as well. Maybe something will come through for us before we lose our only reasonable communication ability.

We have launched a Presidential Campaign in attempt to Elect a new President whocares about Families and understands that family is the foundation of America.I believe strongly in Dr. Mark Klein.I have talked with Dr. Klein and he is for real.America needs a “for real” President like Dr. Klein so we might have a future!I will be assisting Dr. Mark Klein with his Presidential Campaign personally.This issue we have spoken about and Dr. Klein intends to support the American Foundation.That means we will get some help through enforcing Health and Human Services to do their job.That means investigating bogus child support amounts imposed with lack in proper discretion.

Please keep in touch with someone and give at least one person your contact information soif something does come through and we might get some assistance with communicationabilities we can let you know about it as soon as possible.I have not moved in 12 years.My contact information has not changed.I know I will have access to the internet for at least the next 3 months.I am fighting to stay online myself and if I do get some assistance.I'd like to be able to share it with you. My contact information is as follows:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google