Friday, December 09, 2005

Syriana movie

The movie picked up the inherent creepiness of the "Inside the Beltway" attitude I sensed when I met with officals and professional political activists in connection with my campaign a few weeks ago.

Reflecting today's American unstable culture there are no happy marriages portrayed in the film. Also, the movie is sympathetic to the Muslim world which in my opinion has some genuine grievances with the West.

The plotting could have been better but it is definitely worth seeing.

The weather is very temperate and dry for this time of the year. So mild my jasmine are in bloom. Normally blossoms in the early spring. For me it's a great pleasure to work under warm sun in December. While not climatologist seems to me global warming might be very beneficial for the United States by extending growing seasons, and overall warmer weather reducing home heating costs.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google