Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I need "Winter Soldiers"

In America money is the mother's milk of politics.

I'm pretty well set financially but by no means a rich person with unlimited means, or have a Kerry or Kennedy family fortune behind me. Under federal election law I'm doing a "testing the waters" effort.

So I need to know how much financial support is out there to determine the feasibility of running for president in 2008. The campaign has to be financially self sustaining if for no other reason at age 64 I won't squander the precious years of the last quarter of my life unless people are really behind me. I liken my efforts to those of our Founding Fathers who left comfortable lives, often later in life, to serve America in her hour of need.

Donations should be send to

DR MARK KLEIN EXPLORATORY COMMITTEE
6808 Estates Drive
Oakland, Ca 94611

The FEC requires the following information accompany the check.

Name & address
Occupation
Name of employer

Since this blog has readers around the globe, be informed I can only legally accept donations from American citizens. All donations received from abroad must in addition to the above information contain a signed handwritten statement saying "I am a citizen of the United States."

Contributions are not tax deductible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google