Sunday, July 10, 2005

New thinking is hard for some people. Elizabeth Maier, a Kyl staffer, wants off my cc list.

Lost it after reading the Post-Gazette story.

Of course I'll delete you from my cc list. Makes perfect sense for those not living on Planet Earth to ignore the opinions of someone seriously interested, albeit as the darkest horse of all times, to want the GOP nomination in 2008, and regardless of the outcome, is buying at least monthly full page adverts in the national edition of the Washington Times through November, 2008.

I THINK AMERICANS ARE VERY RATTLED BY THE COLLAPSE OF THE FAMILY AND A GOVERNMENT PREOCCUPIED WITH FOREIGN POLICY TO THE DETRIMENT OF THINGS ORDINARY PEOPLE CARE ABOUT.

MY MESSAGE TO THE VOTERS IS SIMPLY THIS: YOU CAN COUNT ON THIS SERIOUS GROWNUP TO HAVE HIS PRIORITIES STRAIGHT WHEN PRESIDENT.

I congratulate you for making my blog as the latest winner of the Klein Family Republican Non-Listener Award

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google