Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Why nations vanish into the mists of history.

Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 07:06:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: "MARK KLEIN, M.D." View Contact Details
Subject: After reading my reply to Paul re my Wash Times advert, SEN HAGEL'S STATE POLIICAL DIRECTOR WROTE THIS!!!
To: "Protexter, Bill (Hagel)"
CC: f4jusa@yahoogroups.com


Bill--Of course I will. Really pretty rich when a prominent party official doesn't want to LISTEN to someone like me. What you've done convinced me it's worth the effort to try to run for president.

Think America is where the Soviet Union was in 1980. Like America today, Russia was mired in a hopeless military adventure against Islamic extremists and faced daunting homefront social and economic problems.

Its sclerotic political leadership elites were so addicted to politically correct thought critical decisions weren't made and literally overnight 10 years later the Soviet Empire vanished into the mists of history.

That's where we're headed unless people like me ask the impertinent questions.

Best-Mark

(copied to my blog www.drmarkklein.com & Iowa's main newspapers)

"Protexter, Bill (Hagel)" wrote:
Please remove me from your email list.

-----Original Message-----
From: MARK KLEIN, M.D. [mailto:markklein1000@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 8:29 AM
To: ;Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 06:18:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: "MARK KLEIN, M.D."
Subject: Re: [f4jusa] My new Washington Times advert
To:

Been told the feedback to the Washington Times been uniformly good. The paper published supportive reader letters on successive weeks. The little mail I've gotten has been quite complementary. This far the media and the pols have ignored me. Suspect the reason is to talk or criticize my ideas throws the feminist agenda into the national spotlight for reexamination. Since I'll doing 30 more adverts over the next 2 1/2 years going into the GOP core voter base, I suspect sooner rather than later they'll pay attention.

Mentioned to some folks my interest in running in GOP primaries in 2008. Very unlikely I could win the nomination but I could pick up enough delegates to play kingmaker at the convention by trading my votes for specific policy reform should our nominee win.


Mark,
You are to be commended for such a grand, immensely visible gesture as
these adverts. Tell us, what kind of response are you getting from
readers of the paper, public officials, etc.?
Paul Clements

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google