Tuesday, June 14, 2005

WHY IT'S SO TOUGH TO RAISE KIDS TODAY

(TERRI SHAW IS THE CHIEF OF FEDERAL STUDENT AID FOR THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

From: "MARK KLEIN, M.D."
Subject: RE: Re: [f4jusa] How the Wash Times 6/21 advert will look.
To: "Shaw, Terri" , ....

Of course I will remove you from my cc list. Takes my breath away an official of the United States Department of Education doesn't want to hear from a CITIZEN TAXPAYER. You're an example of what's wrong with our federal education bureacracy. Your action goes a long to explain why I spent more than $250,000 for private schools to put my kids through K-K12 for the most part no better than the New York public schools I attended in the 1940s and 1950s.

I lived in Berkeley, CA when my kids were young. Sensible parents like me not only faced daunting tuition costs but fierce competition for private school spaces, particularly at the high school level. Ended up sending two of my sons to a Catholic high school after finishing K-K8 at a Jewish day school.

As my Washington Times advert stated, I believe 2008 will be the American Family's Waterloo. Unless we elect a president really ready to walk the family stability walk, we're doomed to be under the thumb of people like you. We desperately need an administration to sweep the federal bureacracy of anti-family time servers and ideologues.

You should be removed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as mail this, I'm calling Sec Spellings' office to demand just that and post this letter on my blog www.drmarkklein.blogspot.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google