Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The politburo's alive & well & now lives in Iowa

"Protexter, Bill (Hagel)" wrote:
Mark – if your email list does not include our office email address you can certainly add that:
Chuck_hagel@hagel.senate.gov

Thanks.


Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 08:04:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: "MARK KLEIN, M.D." View Contact Details
Subject: RE: After reading my reply to Paul re my Wash Times advert, SEN HAGEL'S STATE POLIICAL DIRECTOR WROTE THIS!!!
To: "Protexter, Bill (Hagel)" , .....

Using that address GUARANTEES my messages will never get read.

Voted for Clinton in 1996 because Bob Dole's office had a drop dead Mr. Republican Voter attitude about reading the mail. His office wouldn't release its fax number to outsiders. Decided if that was his attitude towards receiving voter feedback, no way I was going to vote for him. First time since 1964 I voted for a Democrat.

Your distainful attitude speaks to what I think is wrong with the Republican Party today. That's why I'm dropping almost $100,000 of MY OWN MONEY to run Washington Times full page opinion adverts at least monthly through 11/08.

Plan to share this e-mail exchange in a future advert and post it NOW on my blog www.drmarkklein.blogspot.com.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My new House Representative, a Republican, has an area on his website to email him but I've tried several times and the messages get bounced.

Guess he's not interested in knowing what his constitutent's think unless they spend 37 cents to write him a letter.

He needs to get into the 21st century.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google