Monday, June 13, 2005

Oy vey ist mir--BANNED at Senator Clinton's office!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: Re: Latest draft of my 6/21 Washington Times advert is on my blog-- www.drmarkklein.blogspot.com
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:14:40 -0400
From: "Rubiner, Laurie (Clinton)" Add to Address Book
To: markklein1000@yahoo.com


Please remove me from your list

Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 08:05:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: "MARK KLEIN, M.D."
Subject: Re: Latest draft of my 6/21 Washington Times advert is on my blog-- www.drmarkklein.blogspot.com
To: "Rubiner, Laurie (Clinton)" ,

Be happy to. The Democrats are out of power because they NEVER EVER take seriously outside the box super high octane intelligent thinkers, particularly those living west of the Hudson. The party's a political caricature of the famous Steinberg New Yorker cover.

People like me are why the GOP will dominate American politics intor the foreseeable future. Sure my views are so UN-PC they even got designated as such on the conservatively oriented Dixie Internet http://www.wdxb.net/images/abs.jpg. But social revolutions have to start somewhere. Someone's got to utter the heretofore forbidden words. But I will get heard in party circles and in the core constituencies. What I'm doing reminds me of the ferment in the GOP in the 1970s to redefine the party and its message which launched the Reagan revolution and ended up relegating the Dems to irrelevancy.

In my mid-60s I was raised in a New York lower middle class Jewish family where just below God stood FDR. The Democrats drove people like me to the Republicans by being completely DEAF to the needs and aspirations of hardworking strivers. What passes for original thinking in the Democratic Party are FDR and JFK sightings.

I'm going enjoy sharing this e-mail with everyone on my cc list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark Klein, M.D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google